The Group file.csv file is the table that contains the description of all groups of products, which are presented in your catalogue. Please pay attention! The file must contain only the descriptions of the GROUPS OF PRODUCTS. Descriptions of trademarks, collections, as well as the properties of the products themselves would be contained in the other files.
In order to start filling this file for your database, please download the template, by pressing the link below:
Open this file on your computer with Microsoft Office Excel or OpenOffice Calc. File encoding - UTF-8, separator - comma.
Decide which and how many groups of products will be in your catalogue. For each group you need to complete a separate line in the Group.csv file.
The file consists of five columns:
1. First column "№ Group" - the simple sequence number of the group of products (or services), i.e. it should contain the numbers 1,2,3,4,... etc.
2. Second column "Group Name" - name of the group of products (or services). It can be any. For example: "Tiles and ceramic granite", "Cellphones", "Fridges" and others. This name will be displayed in the application on the page of the catalogue as the name of the corresponding group of products (or services) :
3. Third column "File Name" - name of the file, which will contain all information about the products (or services), which are the part of this group, with all their characteristics and parameters. Please pay attention! The name of the file should be written without the point in the end and without specifying the file extension (without .csv).
4. The fourth column contains the text description of this group of products (or services). This description will be displayed in the application on the page of the group:
For more convenient editing and formatting of the group's description we recommend that you first create this description in any text editor, and then simply copy and paste it in the desired cell in the table of your Group.csv file.
5. Fifth column "Link" - the link to the graphic file in the JPG or PNG format, which will be displayed as an icon of the group in the application and on the page of the catalogue:
ATTENTION! If you specify the full link to the file, like: "http://sitename.com/filename.jpg", the application will take the file, specified by the link at the place of its location. If the cell will contain only the name, like "filename.jpg", the application will search for the file in the same folder, where the "Group.csv" file is located itself.
After you fill all these 5 columns for all your types of product groups, you get the ready to use "Group.csv" file. Save it in a folder on your hosting. Please ensure that it has a read access by a direct link. In order to do so, enter the link like the one below into your browser: "http://yourwebsite.com/folderwithcataloguefiles/Group.csv".
Do you still have questions? Please contact us right here:
Закажите наши услуги прямо сейчас и получите скидку 20%.
Мы свяжемся с вами в течение часа.